Grant Submission and Reporting Templates
The AKC Canine Health Foundation requires the below collection of templates for submission of grant proposals and grant reporting by awardees.
Grant Application Templates
- Acorn and Oak Proposal Template - Please note page limitations for Acorns (8 pages) and Oaks (12 pages)
- Small Animal Theriogenology Residency Template
- Abstract Page Template
- Signature Page Template
- Budget Template (Excel - preferred); Budget Template (Word - if needed)
- Biosketch Template
- Industry Involvement Disclosure
- Research Proposal and Application Checklist
Grant Awardee Templates
Extension and Amendment Requests
- No-Cost Extension Request*
- Protocol Amendment*
- Budget Reallocation Request
- Budget Adjustment Request (an amendment to the grant amount)
- Investigator Amendment Request
- Mentor Amendment Request
*if the request includes a reallocation of funds, please include a budget reallocation request.
- Final Report
- Small Animal Theriogenology Residency Progress Report
- Veterinary Student Internship Final Report
Any questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Future Generations of Dogs
Participate in canine health research by providing samples or by enrolling in a clinical trial. Samples are needed from healthy dogs and dogs affected by specific diseases.